- Making a Change Feel Normal – Autumnal flux has me in a tizzy, but key point? Keep it simple.
- 365+ Fruit Stand – My fruit bowl runneth over & I think I need to take things up a notch.
- & if my hoop tape decided not to live in a box, it might live on something like this.
- At first, you’ll look at Jim’s Pancakes & be like, “Yeah…that’s alright.” & then you’ll keep scrolling & your eyes will widen as you view the edible 3D Eiffel Tower & a dinosaur skeleton. & all of a sudden, your Mickey Mouse pancakes seem like pretty small potatoes.
- 101-yr-old Woman to become U.S. Citizen 101-years after crossing border. This is an amazing tale.
- The P Zone – Igniting Hoop Passion & Balance – This resonates a lot with me right now as I move into winter exercise mode.
- How to Push Past the Pain, Like the Champions Do – How elite athletes break through psychological & physical barriers.
One thought on “Just Another Link List: October 26”
I read the first link as: Making a change: feel normal. I thought, yeah, that would be a nice change, to feel normal.
It also makes sense the other way.
Great list of links Al.i.son!