6 Lessons I’ve learned from my dad:
- how to clean & gut a fish
- the true meaning of nutmeg
- that the only way to end a game of Clue is the statement, “Read ’em & weep.”
- the Four P’s: product, price, placement, promotion.
- that challenging yourself & trying things out of your comfort zone is how you learn
- having integrity is one of the best qualities to possess
3 thoughts on “6 Things I Know Because of My Dad”
Those are precious lessons! #5 & 6 are profound!!!
This is good stuff. I miss the Tarrs.