Taking some inspiration from Erin Loechner of Design for Mankind, I have a lot of habits that I want to carry over to 2011 & beyond. I am a self-help/betterment junkie – it’s easy to forget I have certain habits & moments that I already really love about myself.
- Reading: continue being a voracious reader & supporter of the Toronto Public Library (find me here at Goodreads)
- Travel & Exploration: I went to California & New York City this past year. Here’s to more places & experiences!
- Crosswords: rocking the crosswords any chance I can get. I hope to work up to solving a Sunday NYT edition. (cross your fingers!)
- Movement: dance from the top of my head to the toes on my feet. I’ve been contemplating hooping to (minimum) one song a day for the entirety of 2011.
- Tea. I love it. I will continue to drink it.
What do you love about yourself & where you are right now?