Hey there, 2012. Let’s be best friends. I’m upping the ante on my travel focus.
BootsnAll announced their Indie Travel Challenge. Each week, a new prompt will be posted, allowing for travelers to reflect, share & rejoice in their experiences. & #1 is (not shockingly) about resolutions, dreams & desires for the new year.
What I Know For Sure
- Southern California in October for a dear friend’s wedding
- Writing more! Natch. Specifically, throwing in a dash of bravery & submitting some work.
What I Hope Will Develop
- Visiting Italy (Cinque Terre, Palermo…)
- Researching long term travel to Oceania
- Colorado for the Telluride Bluegrass Festival in June
- Buying a new camera. Mine is kaput after a mediocre dog walk turned into an elk hunting leash lunge.
- Seeing some of Canada’s east coast – I’m thinking Nova Scotia.
Meanwhile, the first part of my year will be devoted to developing a more stable income & work routine.
A Taste of Bucket List Action
- Travel through Europe on the Orient Express (thanks Agatha Christie)
- Fly in a hot air balloon
- Go on a pilgrimage to Dollywood